We have a great opportunity for a self-motivated and talented Account Executive to join our team at Corporate Three Design, a well-respected strategic design, development and branding studio in Omaha, NE. This is an on site position, remote applicants will not be considered.
This role is for a driven, hard working customer service oriented leader who is passionate about Digital Marketing and understands what drives ad agencies.
- Agency liaison between clients and agency departments.
- Anticipating client needs/client service.
- Managing your projects within the agency.
- Researching competitive information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Account executives are also responsible for ongoing new business.
- On-boarding new clients from the sales staff.
Why Work At Corporate Three Design?
We offer a casual and flexible working environment with plenty of opportunities for growth for the right candidate. Team members have the opportunity to be involved in all phases of projects that interest them, and are encouraged to take initiative. They also have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of continuously changing projects.
Salary is competitive, and commensurate with experience. The benefits package includes self-directed 401k, Vacation, Flex-scheduling and more.
- 1-3 Years of Experience in a digital or advertising agency in an account service role.
- Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, a related field or Equivalent on the job experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs (GSuite) or equivalent.
- A strong command of grammar, syntax, and audience.
- Able to work as part a team, from working directly with clients to interacting with agency personnel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; must be able to communicate clearly with the core team as well as other staff within the company
- Excellent attention to detail, quality of work, and time management skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, desire for collaboration, and solid work ethic
- Must work on location in Omaha, NE.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Actively read, learn and stay current about successful digital marketing techniques.
- Direct experience with ad agency account service is a plus.
- Direct experience in web development, SEO/SEM, content marketing or social media is a plus.
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to develop strong relationships.
- Must be success driven and self-motivated with a team-player and people-oriented value structure.
- Proficient with computer software and technology.
With your application, please include:
- Your resumé
- A cover letter introducing yourself and why this position appeals to you