We have a great opportunity for a self-motivated and talented Content Associate to join our team at Corporate Three Design, a well-respected strategic design, development and branding studio in Omaha, NE. This is an on site position, remote applicants will not be considered.
This is an entry-level position, you will gain first-hand experience with copywriting, SEO and content marketing.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content and style definitions.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve existing content.
- Optimize content according to SEO plans
- Analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to social media platforms
- Execute Content Calendars
- First Line customer service for social media outreach.
- Copywriting in accordance with voice/style/brand.
- Generating monthly reports for PPC/SEO/Social as defined.
Why Work At Corporate Three Design?
We offer a casual and flexible working environment with plenty of opportunities for growth for the right candidate. Team members have the opportunity to be involved in all phases of projects that interest them, and are encouraged to take initiative. They also have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of continuously changing projects.
Salary is competitive, and commensurate with experience. The benefits package includes self-directed 401k, Vacation, Flex-scheduling and more.
- Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, a related field or Equivalent on the job experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs (GSuite) or equivalent.
- A strong command of grammar, syntax, and audience.
- Superior writing skills.
- Able to work as part a team, from working directly in the browser with designers to integrating code with the back-end development team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; must be able to communicate clearly with the core team as well as other staff within the company
- Excellent attention to detail, quality of work, and time management skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, desire for collaboration, and solid work ethic
- Must work on location in Omaha, NE.
- Able to perform research and develop unique, high-quality content
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Able to thoroughly proofread content and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Can manage multiple writing projects simultaneously.
- Can incorporate constructive criticism into projects and overall writing style.
- Understands best marketing practices for copy.
- Experience in the use of Social Media for businesses is a plus.
- Experience with WordPress is a plus.
- Experience with SEO and link building techniques is a plus.
- Comfortable working in Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
With your application, please include:
- Your resumé
- A cover letter introducing yourself and why this position appeals to you
- A link to examples of your work demonstrating your work experience