Are you new to marketing? Do you watch the Super Bowl to analyze the commercials? Do people compliment you on your organizational or communication skills?
At Corporate Three Design we recognize that businesses are overwhelmed by the hundreds of ways to market their business. C3D believes in providing a clear, proven marketing roadmap, so businesses can avoid distraction and start growing confidently.
This position will play an important role in helping C3D’s clients find clarity to market their business.
If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you.
- Support the team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Update content on the clients websites
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as websites, emails, and social media
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- 1+ years of experience in marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
Nice to have, but not required:
- Design knowledge
- Experience with Adobe software
- Updating content within WordPress or other CMS
- Photography, videography and editing
- StoryBrand copywriting process
- Website Analytics
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Self-directed 401k
- Mentoring and growth opportunities
- Generous vacation time
- Remote work environment
- Please note: Corporate Three Design does not offer medical insurance.
Why Work At Corporate Three Design?
We offer a casual and flexible working environment with plenty of opportunities for growth for the right candidate. Team members have the opportunity to be involved in all phases of projects that interest them, and are encouraged to take initiative. They also have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of continuously changing projects.
At C3D we are:
- Financially Responsible
We advocate for our client’s budget, time, and resources like they are our own.
- Creatively Persistent
We don’t stop until we find the best solution for our partners.
- Insatiably Curious
We are lifelong learners within and outside our industry
With your application, please include:
- Your resumé
- A cover letter introducing yourself and why this position appeals to you
- A a pdf with or a link to samples demonstrating your marketing experience