Sales/Account Executive is responsible for bringing in new clients and opportunities and managing the ongoing client relationship. Specifically, this individual manages the sales process from initial client contact through ongoing project completion. Also helps to plan and execute the marketing support needed to drive qualified opportunities and maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
- Creating and executing a sales plan to achieve company goals and targets
- Identifying sector-specific sales strategy where appropriate and proactively identifying and engaging key target clients
- Client/project qualification and selection with Sales/Account Executive team
- Working with the creative/development team on project management.
- Sales Activity Reporting– Ensure timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of sales activities and customer/competitive information through our CRM
- Pipeline Management & Forecasting– Provide an accurate forecast of sales results and continuously management of sales activity – new, renewals and upsells
- Building relationships with potential clients
- Representing company at industry events and conferences
- Staying abreast of industry trends and issues
- Adhering to, and promoting adherence to company policies including prompt completion of time sheets
- Raising profile of Corporate Three Design in target markets to drive incoming leads and support recruitment through direct marketing campaigns, a conference and events programming, workshops and/or any other effective marketing activities that we define from the marketing plans
- Managing our relationships with existing clients to drive sales and support marketing
- Working with Client Partners to improve perceptions and ensure good word of mouth among existing clients and direct sales referrals
- 50% of time spent on new business development.
- 40% of time spent on managing existing relationships
- 10% of time spent on project management
* Other duties as assigned
- Previous sales/marketing experience in the marketing services arena, advertising and digital agencies preferred
- Bachelor’s preferably in Business or related field or demonstrated, related experience in this digital services/advertising industry
Why Work At Corporate Three Design?
We offer a casual and flexible working environment with plenty of opportunities for growth for the right candidate. Team members have the opportunity to be involved in all phases of projects that interest them, and are encouraged to take initiative. They also have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of continuously changing projects.
Salary range is commensurate with experience. The benefits package includes self-directed 401k, Vacation, Flex-scheduling and more.
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience preferred: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, Web Development, App Development, E-commerce services.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs (GSuite) or equivalent.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time and be able to switch to different tasks quickly if needed.
- Ability to handle feedback from C3D staff and clients.
- A desire to keep current with technology and design trends.
- Able to work as part of a team, from working directly with clients to interacting with agency personnel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; must be able to communicate clearly with the core team as well as other staff within the company.
- Excellent attention to detail, quality of work, deadlines, costs and time management skills.
- Positive, friendly attitude, desire for collaboration, and solid work ethic.
- Winning mentality and a keen focus on driving new business results.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Knowledge of web development in WordPress environment
- Experience shooting and/or editing video
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and drive new business
- Must be success driven and self-motivated with a team-player and people-oriented value structure.
- Proficient with computer software and technology.
- Digital, Advertising or SEO agency experience
With your application, please include:
- Your resumé
- A cover letter introducing yourself and why this position appeals to you