Are you looking for an opportunity to put your people skills and marketing knowledge to use? Are you ready to help businesses reach and communicate with their target audience to grow their businesses? Do you get a sense of accomplishment tracking the steps through the sales funnel process?
At Corporate Three Design we recognize that businesses are overwhelmed by the hundreds of ways to market their business. C3D believes in providing a clear, proven marketing roadmap, so businesses can avoid distraction and start growing confidently.
If you resonate with these areas, we want to talk to you.
- Guide new clients into a branding and marketing process within C3D.
- Research and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop a sales funnel and maintain details in CRM.
- Write proposals and presentations for new business opportunities with the assistance of the C3D team.
- Prioritize learning to stay on top of the ever changing marketing and technology world.
- Identify service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Financially responsible with the clients budgets
- Ownership minded; recommend profit and service improvements.
- 70% of time spent on new business development, 20% of time spent on managing existing relationships, and 10% of time spent on project management
* Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business or related field or demonstrated, related experience in the digital services/advertising industry
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience preferred in these areas: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, Web Development, App Development, E-commerce services.
- Previous sales and marketing experience
- Working knowledge of sales techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting and negotiating
- Proven ability to organize, plan, and budget
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Self-directed 401k
- Generous vacation policy
- Remote work environment
- Please note: Corporate Three Design does not offer medical insurance.
Why Work At Corporate Three Design?
We offer a casual and flexible working environment with plenty of opportunities for growth for the right candidate. Team members have the opportunity to be involved in all phases of projects that interest them, and are encouraged to take initiative. They also have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of continuously changing projects.
At C3D we are:
- Financially Responsible.
We advocate for our client’s budget, time, and resources like they are our own.
- Creatively Persistent.
We don’t stop until we find the best solution for our partners.
- Insatiably Curious.
We are lifelong learners within and outside our industry.
- Your resumé
- A cover letter introducing yourself and why this position appeals to you