Come check out the #HearOmaha summer concert series, located downtown at 13th & Howard (near the Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce).
The Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Young Professionals and Hear Nebraska, have arranged for a different Omaha band to provide FREE live music from 12-1pm every Thursday for ten weeks over the summer. Listen to some of Nebraska’s greatest local music acts and grab a bite to eat from one of Omaha’s delicious food trucks or Old Market restaurants.
Members of the C3Design team will be volunteering at select dates throughout the summer to help promote and organize the event in any way we can. Hope to see you out there, #WeDontCoast!
HERE’S THE SCHEDULE!
- JUNE 4 – MATT WHIPKEY (rock)
- JUNE 25 – BLUE BIRD (folk pop)
- JULY 2 – LITTLE BRAZIL (rock)
- JULY 9 – ROUTINE ESCORTS (electronic)
- JULY 16 – BRAD HOSHAW & THE SEVEN DEADLIES (roots rock)
- JULY 23 – BOTH (hip hop)
- JULY 30 – SEE-THROUGH DRESSES (rock)
- AUG. 6 – THE ELECTROLINERS (country)
- AUG. 13 – ORDENDA FINK (singer-songwriter)
- AUG. 20 – M34N STR33T (hip-hop)
- AUG. 27 – LITTLE BRAZIL (rock)
For more information, check out Hear Nebraska.
Want to learn more about our involvement in Omaha? Subscribe to our C3D newsletter to keep up with the team’s latest work, meet our clients, and more!