Do Space Turns Back Time At Tech Petting Zoo
Do Space celebrated April Fool’s Day with a creative twist.
Omaha’s newest technology library offered visitors young and old a glimpse into past with an event they dubbed “The Technology Petting Zoo.”
The event featured a hands-on look at all kinds of vintage electronics: including classic Apple computers, video games, typewriters, record players and more! There was even a wild Furby sighting—a rare opportunity for kids in 2016.
If you missed a chance to attend Do Space for this nostalgic event, take a moment to look at some photos of our favorite attractions from the Technology Petting Zoo.
About Do Space
"Do Space is a one-of-a-kind concept: it’s a community technology library, a digital workshop and an innovation playground filled with new opportunities to learn, grow, explore and create."
With their central location at the corner of 72nd and Dodge, Do Space proudly offers technology access to students and families from areas of Omaha that would otherwise miss out on such educational opportunities.
Visit Do Space today to check out one of these great opportunities:
- Free access to desktops, laptops, and tablets
- Specialized one-on-one technology assitance
- A wide variety of software and ultra-fast Gigabit internet
- Job skills classes and programs
- 3D printers, laser cutters, and design software for both beginners and advanced users
- STEM-focused workshops for kids and teens
- Creative workshops and technology demonstrations for all ages and skill levels
- Video conferencing and interactive video boards in dedicated collaborative spaces
- Community events like speakers, discussion groups, and hackathons
Want to learn more about our involvement in Omaha? Subscribe to our C3D newsletter to keep up with the team's latest work, meet our clients, and more!