The C3Design team met for donuts and coffee on Friday at the new Dunkin’ Donuts location within Do Space, Omaha’s community technology library.
Carolyn also arranged a short tour of the space so the team could see what all the hype is about. Check out the photos from our visit below!
If you are in the Omaha area, consider letting your imagination run wild during a morning or afternoon at Do Space. After seeing the space in its entirety, the one thing we can guarantee is that you’ll never run out of things to do.
The best part is they offer activities that are appropriate for all ages, and Do Space membership is free! Certain activities and classes may still require payment to participate, but you have no excuse for passing up a free membership. Parents can and should feel comfortable bringing their kids along. (Don’t worry, even the walls are made to be drawn on)
Our tour guide mentioned that with their central location at the corner of 72nd and Dodge, Do Space proudly offers technology access to students and families from areas of Omaha that would otherwise miss out on such educational opportunities. Visit Do Space today to check out one of these great opportunities:
- Free access to desktops, laptops, and tablets
- Specialized one-on-one technology assitance
- A wide variety of software and ultra-fast Gigabit internet
- Job skills classes and programs
- 3D printers, laser cutters, and design software for both beginners and advanced users
- STEM-focused workshops for kids and teens
- Creative workshops and technology demonstrations for all ages and skill levels
- Video conferencing and interactive video boards in dedicated collaborative spaces
- Community events like speakers, discussion groups, and hackathons
If you are interested in volunteering at Do Space, check out their volunteer program on their website. Special thanks to the team over at Do Space for showing us around!
Are you an Omaha business owner with a story to tell? Reinforce your content marketing strategy with custom photography or video production.